Europa-List: Tour de France 18-25/6/05

Subject: Europa-List: Tour de France 18-25/6/05
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:47:44

We still have a spare seat for the Tour de France which is a gentle Europa
circumnavigation of France over 7 days/6 nights, stopping at places designed
to offer interesting things to do + good food and wine. There look like
being 7 Europas on the trip and this is an ideal opportunity for a builder
to get a bit of stick time on type together with an enjoyable  week of
continental flying ( if the weather and the trip is anything like last
year). Any one interested contact me (email or 01454 260542)  David Joyce
G-XSDJ