Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold PCB

Subject: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold PCB
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 21:23:03

If enough people are interested in the EZ-Trim (and if I'm not treading on
anyones toes), I would be happy to approach some of the board suppliers I
use at work to get some boards made (the ones you can make at home really
aren't of a standard you should use on an aircraft.

I might at a push even assemble a couple of units for those who are
'electronically challenged'

If anyone is interested, drop me an E-mail - I guess we would need to order
a minimum of 6 boards but the more we can order, the cheaper they'll be.

Peter