Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold PCB

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold PCB
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 20:49:45

Hi Ken

I've had a quick look at the pcb file and downloaded the design software.
The board looks pretty amateurish (and doesn't include the relays to switch
the trim motor) - I may re-lay the board myslef (using the software I use at
work) to give a much better quality of board - the current one doesn't have
a solder mask or ident - very necessary for those with little soldering
experience.

I'll get a price for the 'as is' board and tell people this and the revised
version (including the relays).

We seem to be there with the quantity so, I'll give my manufacturer a call.

Would you be after a bare board, kit or assembled unit?

Regards

Peter