Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold PCB

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold PCB
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 20:34:25

Hi Bob

Still waiting to find out how many boards are going to be required and what
stage of build people would want them - bare board, kit or tested.

When I know, I'll be able to get a price from a low volume manufacturer -
off the top of my head, the bare board will be about 20 - though thats a
total (but reasonably educated guess) - main problem is that you need to
recover the tooling costs - photoplots.

The board from the original designer looks very crude (it has no solder mask
or ident) and doesn't accomondate the relays (which the europa needs to
switch the trim motor) - I may re-design the board and include the relays -
would you be intersted in this? Would you rather a built and tested unit?

Regards

Peter