RE: Europa-List: LAS taking on ACS orders in the UK

Subject: RE: Europa-List: LAS taking on ACS orders in the UK
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 20:03:37

Guys,

I wanted to give you a post-script to what was an unhappy episode but is now
very much sorted. I just spoke with Scott Powell (who runs LAS) and he's
been very keen to resolve the problems I've had. He also assures me that
they are most definitely not the norm, and that we can all look forward to
an excellent service from the LAS-ACS setup :-)

As I said to Scott, I judge my suppliers not by the mistakes they make, but
by the way they resolve them. I'm happy to say that LAS have stepped up to
the plate on this one and given me the confidence to continue to use their
service!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1390 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms