RE: Europa-List: LAS taking on ACS orders in the UK

Subject: RE: Europa-List: LAS taking on ACS orders in the UK
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 23:59:23

Nooooooo! ACS(E) are no more, dead, deceased, pushing up the daisies...

LCS have struck a deal with ACS where you CAN (not MUST!) buy ACS parts from
them, ACS ship to LCS twice a week, LCS then forward your bits to you...

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1390 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms