RE: Europa-List: Two points

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Two points
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:26:41

We've obviously got to get you out of those old Ladas, Nigel :-)

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1380 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms