RE: Europa-List: Two points

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Two points
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:20:07

Hi Guys

I have been looking at these as my oil runs cold in the winter and take
time to warm up.  The oil cooler in my local race car shop has feeds to
and from both the engine and the radiator and thus passes oil at all
times, controling the amount that passes through the radiator to control
temerature.

If anyone is interested I will dig out the spec.

Regards

Pete

PS Has anyone got a mod approved by the PFA to instal a thermostat.