Re: Carb Balancing - Flow Balancer?

Subject: Re: Carb Balancing - Flow Balancer?
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:51:38
Hi All,

After a suggestion form a reliable Rotax guru, we use a manifold pressure
gauge salvaged from a turbo twin beech to balance our carbs at the US
office.  The balance tube is removed, and the gauge is connected to each
side.  The setup works well.  The used gauge cost $85 from Wentworth
aircraft.

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft
Lakeland, FL