viruses

Subject: viruses
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:10:18
A friend sent me this email, does anyone know if it is a hoax or not. I
tend to trust the sender.
Graham

ALL MOBILE USERS PAY ATTENTION
YOU MIGHT WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR GROUPS
  If you receive a phone call and your mobiles phone displays ACE-? on the
screen

  DON'T ANSWER THIS CALL - END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU
ANSWER THE CALL, YOUR PHONE WILL BE INFECTED BY THIS VIRUS.

  This virus will erase all IMEI and IMSI information from both your phone
and your SIM card, which will make your phone unable to connect with the
telephone network