Re: Carb Balancing - Flow Balancer?

Subject: Re: Carb Balancing - Flow Balancer?
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@btclick.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:28:30
Carl,

These gauges are fairy crude Chinese imports and are available from many
sources. I paid 45 GBP for a set of four identical units from MPS - the
motorcycle parts supplier (  www.thefastone.co.uk UK Tel: 01626 835835) and
the twin gauge set was about half that price.

It's worth reiterating what others have said - that the absolute value is of
little importance - its the difference that you are interested in and in
this respect there are far better balancers on the market.
A good one is the "Twinmax" electronic balancer that displays the difference
on a meter left or right of centre (CDI like) - also available from MPS at a
tad under 60 GBP (Part no TOTWINMAX if you are ordering online).

......and for anybody contemplating balancing their carbs in the Southampton
area - you're more than welcome to borrow mine, contact me off-list.

Nigel