Re: Seating - Interior Kit

Subject: Re: Seating - Interior Kit
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:56:58
John Hurst:

Do you have some good pics of the interior kit?
Preferably laid out on the floor (like the plane kit
parts pic) AND some pics of the interior kit installed
(so we can see all of the components and the install)?
I only find the pricing for the interior kit on the web
page.

I was thinking of something like the sheepskin / temper
foam cushions form "The Proper Aircraft Co."

http://www.theproperaircraft.com/prod3.html

but this gives no head rest cushion (is a bit too
expensive) and there are no other interior
parts...although speckle paint will probably used to
conserve weight.

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA USA
dwiegand@surewest.net