Re: Europa Audible Stall Warner

Subject: Re: Europa Audible Stall Warner
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:53:12

>I didn't receive any attachment with your e-mail.

Andy, Garry - that's because the Europa Forum strips off attachments.
It's done partly because attachments can contain destructive
payloads. Andy will need to send the document attached to an e-mail
message sent direct to Garry at <garrys@att.com>. Or maybe even
better, make it available as a .PDF on the factory website. (If the
mechanics of doing that are too creaky, send it to me - address below
- & I'll put it on the Club website, or to John Cliff
<john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk> and he'll put it on the Forum
support site.)

regards

Rowland