Re: outrigger mod

Subject: Re: outrigger mod
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:45:39

>I seem to have lost the recent postings relating to a europa club mod of the
>outrigger pivot bolt - anyone know where I can lay my hands on the details

Paul - the documentation is almost ready for availability to Europa
Club members - we are just waiting for a PFA approval number from
Francis (I should have reminded him about it yesterday evening as he
gave a presentation at my local Gloster Strut!). Once that is in
order, the mod will be available on paper or as a .PDF to all Europa
Club members.

regards

Rowland