Re: outrigger mod

Subject: Re: outrigger mod
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:01:02

>I have been unable to locate the club mods.  Can you direct me please?

Jim - as we have not (yet) managed to engineer a members-only area on
the Club website, the mod documnets are at present available only
---From me. They are available on paper or as .PDF files. Delivery of
the latter can be by e-mail; or if you joined recently and chose to
have the member list on CD rather than paper, you should find them on
the Europa Club CD, along with various other goodies such as Nigel's
performance calculator, etc. The outrigger mod is not yet available
until we get a mod number from Francis Donaldson at PFA Engineering

If you don't have the CD, let me know which ones you'd like and I'll
email them.

regards

Rowland