Re: Flying: Engine reliability

Subject: Re: Flying: Engine reliability
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:05:42
Duncan,

This shoulnd't be an issue.  The fuel system design, and any subsequent
modifications to it, must have been demonstrated to comply with the
requirements of JAR-VLA which demand, (in 955) that:

Under worst case conditions of minimum fuel and worst attitude the pumps
must deliver 125% of the max demanded by the engine.

Has someone been fiddling or not doing the test corrrectly?

Dave Simpson