Re: avionics-any bargains?

Subject: Re: avionics-any bargains?
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 04:53:04
In a message dated 26/11/97  10:01:27, Tony K wrote:

<< Not if you have a good one - and know how to use it well!! >>

Perhaps my GPS 90 is a bit long in the tooth now - I need to be head down
very little but if you have  to key in a diversion airfield - without a
keyboard that's tedious - either you have to know the designator and key
around 40 strokes pecking along the alphabet, or the full name which could
involve 100 or more !   Perhaps newer ones have better input schemes ?

Graham C  G-EMIN