Ground loops

Subject: Ground loops
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:05:28
I tried to send this to Barry direct but could not get it thru so hope he
will answer to me direct so we don't take up the groups time  Ron S no33

Dear Barry   Mike Dolphin' who has now done about 100 hrs in his Europa asked
me to ask you if you would mind giving him a few more details of the
conditions and circumstances of your whoopsie at Paderborn .He has flow from
there in gliders in the past. I am fitting the tail wheel mod but I reckon I
need a fifth (or sixth) lot of 500 hours before I'll be flying. Glad you
didn't bend anything anyway all the best RonS no 33.