Re: Seen the video, read the info pack, ...

Subject: Re: Seen the video, read the info pack, ...
From: dbosomworth@meto.gov.uk
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 21:28:16

welcome to the list Trevor
Here's a few brief answers:

>I'm left with a few questions though:
>1) How am I going to pay for it? :-)
Be creative, sell something else, wait and save up or think about
shares in a plane. Some people are offering them.
Non-returnable deposit: Dont know- ask Europa

>2) How much more should I budget on for instrumentation?
>And all the other ancillaries not included in the kit.
4 to 6 dials in the panel, plus radio, transponder and gps wont
leave you much from around gbp 6,000. Add paint and interior,
gbp1,000 to 2,000, plus several hundred for tools.

>3) How comfortable is it for someone 6' 2"?
Is that height or width ?!!!!!!!  The easy answer is sit in one,
visit the factory and have the test flight. If Ivan fits in it,
you should too.

>4) Can it be rigged solo?
yes - you need some rigging aids though. See adverts in last
Europa club mags.

>5) Anyone got views on the mono wheel versus tricycle gear options?
Buy the mono wheel. If you need a trike, then buy a used C152 and save
some money.

>6) Anyone created a Microsoft FS5.0 aircraft file for thier Europa?
Ask Graham at Gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk

chus, dave
kit67