Mini-beams

Subject: Mini-beams
From: Blue@carolinachat.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 00:12:56

---------------------------------17440108353387

Please read the attachment.  Thanks, Robert

---------------------------------17440108353387

        I design and make mini-beams for CB and Ham radios.  These
        beams are about the size of a TV antenna and can be used
        inside and outside.  The mini-beams can even be used by
        four states and I have been trying to find a way to broaden
        my market. These beams are guaranteed to work, and I believe
        there is a big market out there for them.  They are very
        inexpensive at just $30.00 a set.  I have talked all over the
        world with these beams, and I am convinced that no longer will
        consumers have to settle for the huge, unsightly beams in order to
        communicate properly.  They are perfect for the modern sub-
        divisions that will not allow the bigger beams, and since they
        look so similar to a TV antenna, others might never know that
        you are a radio operator.  The booms on the beams are no longer
        than five feet, and there is no element on the beams longer
        than five feet.  The weight of the beams is about five pounds,
        and there are several different styles made.  The side rejection
        and gain are good, and the mini-beams are very durable.  The beams
        are made to function on 10 and 11 meters.  If you can help me
        in any way with the marketing of the beams, I would be very
        appreciative.  I have a patent pending on the mini-beams, and I
        really believe that they would sell.  Thanks again for any help
        or consideration that you may give.
                                                    Robert Hudson
                                                    209 Tabby Creek Circle
                                                    Summerville, S.C.