Re: Seen the video, read the info pack, ...

Subject: Re: Seen the video, read the info pack, ...
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 22:53:27
Trevor Jenkins wrote

>2) How much more should I budget on for instrumentation?

How many instruments do you want? You could probably double the kit cost
with the panel if you tried.

>3) How comfortable is it for someone 6' 2"?

You need a trial flight. Your e-mail address suggests UK residence, so get
along to the factory and lash out 20 quid on a demo. You wouldn't buy a
ready-made aeroplane you hadn't flown, would you?

I'll leave the other questions to those better qualified.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...