Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19 - 8/26

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19 - 8/26
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 13:44:22

Good to hear you are ok Bud.

I am enjoying the mono a lot. But it does take time to master. Always seek how
to get better flying it and it will reward you.

Example: after having flown mine for a year and a half and 150 hours I was still
not happy with the takeoff (I was following the technique in the POH). So I
asked Jim B if  we could have a chat and discuss. He told me how he does the TO
which was a little different technique. Next day I did the nicest takeoff I
have ever done and now I am enjoying my mono even more. So keep at it and always
question how to do something better if you dont like how it feels.  I have
found the mono to be an airplane that demands technique and attention to detail
but it is immensely rewarding.

Chris

Read this topic online here: