Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19 - 8/26

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19 - 8/26
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:27:27

Nice 110 NM (220 round trip) flight for breakfast from 7FL6 to KOBE. It's nice
to be the fastest airplane in the group  :D

Son came with me for a change and had a good time.

I modified my vent system to improve filling but actually made it worse. Started
to work on that yesterday but as I got underneath the left wing to keep the
wingtip from banging on some stuff I had on the floor on that side and I banged
my head on the static probe and broke the stupid plastic tip (and gauged my
stupid head). Oh well, just another project for the week!

No pics today.

Chris

Read this topic online here: