Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19 - 8/26

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19 - 8/26
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 10:41:56

To Area 51:
Gaining confidence in the mono is done in steps, and if done with the right
attitude,
precision and perseverance, ends up being a joy.

Believe me when we say we are all impressed at your skill and control as the
mono
is different.  Asphalt is no different in technique from smooth grass if you
just keep on your toes and don't get distracted or lazy then try to stick it
on.

I agree with Pete, smooth asphalt is nicer than a rough grass pasture.

Well done.  Keep the stick back.

Bud Yerly

Read this topic online here: