Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 13:59:13
- 8/26

FWIW

To add to Bud's advice/observation, I have found the biggest bang for the
buck in landing the mono (which by definition is always in full stall) was
my addition of the CYA100 vane-driven AOA.  It pointed out very quickly
that my flair speeds were generally too high. In addition I was amazed how
noticeably higher the indicated stall speed was in my classic when a
passenger is added.  No wonder folks can get discouraged with the mono by
relying solely on indicated airspeeds if flying different weights etc.

Cheers,
PeteZ