Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 8/19
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 23:21:51
Hello,

We happen to need today a sunset flight.

Departed from home. My grass strip is just 200 m (650 ft) long (a
landing strip is 300 m long [almost 1000 ft], but only 6 m [20 ft] wide).

efrt

The weather was again so perfect, so smooth.

About the weather, we have been here so far so lucky.

eu

We flew into sunset, to land into a remote hotell to get some late
evening food.

sun

And noticed again how beautiful our country is.

So much free unpollutioned space, forests and clean drinkable lakes.

allekirjoitus2

fi

Welcome to Finland!

su

When flying back, we did it over Tampere.

Tampere is the largest inland water city in the Scandinavia, and can
you imagine
- there are well over 200.000 inhabitants!

tre

And, because I have no lights beside my strips, we landed to the EFTP
Tampere.

eftp

And put She to her very personal cave.

Still so warm, because of the climate change, its a bit like in a
jungle here.

eu

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417 2007
Antonov AN-2 TDSRM AirCamper HA-MDO 1987
Beechcraft C45 Twin OH-BLL 1953

37500 Lempl
FINLAND

tel. +358-3-3753 777