Re: Europa-List: Re: I didnt understand about the gas smell until I star

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: I didnt understand about the gas smell until I started
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:26:07
using mogas

Sounds like you're on the money.  I also still have some smell after
replacing with solid + barricade, likely via the PTFE (underflouranated
tank) - Although doing the sniff test, my filler coupling rubber hoses
(with the alum elbow) appear to be contributing as well.

FWIW, my still not information kit's tank (which was flouronated at the
factory) I had re-flouronated by the same industrial folks in Atlanta who
do the fuel tanks for the auto industry, shampoo bottles etc etc.  After
the tank was done to their "automotive" level/standard, it's surface has
become significantly/markedly  "frosted" in texture.  So there should be
some improvement over the factor tanks - I can hope at least :-)

Cheers,
PeteZ