Europa-List: Re: I didnt understand about the gas smell until I started

Subject: Europa-List: Re: I didnt understand about the gas smell until I started
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:46:34

Erich,

It's reassuring to hear you are having a similar experience as mine and yes, I
have also suspected whether the smell could come from the tank too but can't
really
conclude that.

I have an aluminum filler but used the original rubber filler hose as the
couplings
for that tube. They smell. So little things do contribute to it.

Every so often I do open my access covers and stick my nose on through them (not
very far though). No smells around the tank area so it is baffling to me as
to where it comes from.

But knowing that it is somewhat common in our planes makes me feel better.

Chris

Read this topic online here: