Europa-List: Re: Fwd: Updates over Onderzoeksraad voor Veiligheid

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fwd: Updates over Onderzoeksraad voor Veiligheid
From: dmac7 <dmac7@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 10:47:16

Hello Pete, What I get from the report is - the pilot had a habit of steep
climbs
after take-off and the plane had 6.5 liters of fuel in the main tank. C of
G was in the middle 60.25"  The plane was near sea level temps of +1C.  Winds
15 to 23 kt. on the nose.  It would have been a brisk performer on this day but
with so little fuel would it have kept running at a steep angle of climb?  I
always believed in the long run our bad habits will bite us.  I think overly
steep climbs are a bad habit unless required for obstacle clearance. The trim
is the only thing wrong they could find but then he always took off with three
lines of nose down.
I will be careful on climb out myself, and make sure the airplane is configured
for takeoff.

Read this topic online here: