Europa-List: In flight facilities

Subject: Europa-List: In flight facilities
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 13:40:39

Does anyone nip down the back and use the little boys room in their Europa?
I was looking to see what the glider pilots do; external catheter, Coloplast and
a bag or bottle. Or maybe just a fabric conditioner bottle and some loose
clothing
and Y fronts. Maybe a tube and a somewhere to vent it so as not to corrode
anything. The low seat and angle wont help and the lack of height to shift
around.
Should be able to enable (inflate) the auto pilot during the process.
I expect the Doctor puts in a proper catheter :-)

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
SmartA3
325 hours &amp; 6 years on the Mono, 930 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: