Re: Europa-List: In flight facilities

Subject: Re: Europa-List: In flight facilities
From: david park <dpark748@me.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 22:47:48

Max 2 1/2 hour legs!!!
G-LDVO
Dave Park

> On 5 Jan 2018, at 21:40, graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Does anyone nip down the back and use the little boys room in their Europa?
> I was looking to see what the glider pilots do; external catheter, Coloplast
and a bag or bottle. Or maybe just a fabric conditioner bottle and some loose
clothing and Y fronts. Maybe a tube and a somewhere to vent it so as not to
corrode
anything. The low seat and angle wont help and the lack of height to shift
around.
> Should be able to enable (inflate) the auto pilot during the process.
> I expect the Doctor puts in a proper catheter :-)
>
> --------
> Graeme Bird
> G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
AP, PAW, PFLARM core, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500, SD on Nexus,
SmartA3