Re: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp Prop diameter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp Prop diameter
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 20:46:22

Frans, We are of course subject to LAA scrutiny & they
require us to demonstrate climb rate of >300fpm in max
coarse from a go around, which no doubt means that our
coarse stop will be not so coarse as yours. I can
overspeed the engine at 100% throttle at 10,000ft - not
that at is of great consequence as I usually cruise at
much lower throttle settings. Otherwise your inter cooler
is working wonders! Regards, David Joyce