Re: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp Prop diameter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp Prop diameter
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 18:34:54

Paul, I have data comparing performance of SR 3000W 1625
with SR 2000 1625 on a 914 and clear advantage for latter.
Am skiing at present but when home will send you the full
analysis. The LAA will I believe not accept 1650, and I
suspect that Woodcomp would advise the 3 blader (but ask
them) for a 912 S as they did for my 914, otherwise at any
height you risk running out of propeller to take the
power.
Regards, David Joyce, G- XSDJ