Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp Prop diameter

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp Prop diameter
From: Europaul383 <europaul383@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 07:53:03

Thanks to both (no pun intended, Christoph!),

Christoph: I have just found our LAA limits (based on EASA CS-VLA) and it might
be tricky getting 1650 approved, but now the topic has opened up to 2 vs. 3
blades
and W vs. normal.

Frans: do you have any data you may have recorded during testing/touring?

Specifically, airspeed & RPM (presumably 5,500?) mapped to climb rates; and max
speed at different weights.

A bit of a long shot, but have you measured any data while normally-aspirated
(turbo
off)? If you need an excuse to go flying, maybe you might fancy trying some
normally-aspirated climbs and cruises?  [Wink]

Thanks in advance,

Paul
XS Mono 912S

Read this topic online here: