Re: Europa-List: Re: Electric Trim Problems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Electric Trim Problems
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:00:49

Though handy, a relay is not necessary in a two switch situation.  My
bird is rigged with grip top buttons at P-1 and a rocker at P-2.  The
difference is that I have them tied into a diverter switch.  Switch is
in one position when P-1 is in control and in the other position when
P-2 has the A/C.  Switch is just above the rocker switch, so P-2 has no
trouble switching the system.  A lot cheaper than the relay, and less
troublesome...

Jeff - Baby Blue