RE: Europa-List: Re: Electric Trim Problems

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Electric Trim Problems
From: Gavin & Anne <gavanne@iconz.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:56:57

Hi John

If you have a stick top switch and a rocker switch there will be a relay
deck in the system
Both switches will be connected into the relay and 2 wires will run from the
relay to the servo. The relay is probably fairly close behind your rocker
switch
Ray Allen has an excellent wiring diagram on their web site for this exact
situation.

Good Luck
Gavin Lee....#355