Re: Europa-List: Re: Strobe wiring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Strobe wiring
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 05:54:07
John

I am pleased to hear your system goes so well as I have put mine in the sam
e way except that I used auto connectors for the wires.

I remember your nice set-up well since my visit with my daughter some many
years back!

However I am still slugging away at building!
Rotax 912 UL S arrived during the week.

JR (Bob) Gowing UK Kit 327 in Oz