Re: Europa-List: cockpit module alignment /control column

Subject: Re: Europa-List: cockpit module alignment /control column
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:50:44

Frans

Great!

> Why not change the ratio of one the various levers in the aileron
> system? Of course more aileron action with less stick movement will come
> at the price of more force required to move the ailerons. But people
> with big thighs have usually big muscles. ;-)

Yes that was my idea in my earlier message. Just wonder how hard is it to do
practically.

> Another idea is to arrange more space for your lower body, so you knees
> get lower. This is what I did.

This is a totally new idea for me. Simple, safe, cheap, fast to do and
brilliant.
I have *very* thick temper foam & leather seat cushions.
To make them thinner could be a solution.
I remember during building phase I was sitting there and got all the movements
satisfactory.
That could an explanation: I had not seat cushions in those days!

I have thought I have been alone w this problem but obviously did not.

Thank you Frans!!!

Raimo