RE: Europa-List: cockpit module alignment /control column

Subject: RE: Europa-List: cockpit module alignment /control column
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:18:02

You say you have shortened the CC, which means you MAY be ok with what you
have.
If you have shortened the stick 50%, then your movements would be down to
11.25cm f/A
and 14cm Lat. The down side is your stick load will double with half the
stick gone.
Not knowing how long your stick is now, I will let you do the math. If you
dont like the
full stick height because you have to hold your arm up, maybe an arm rest
would resolve
the ergonomic position issues.

craig