Re: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?
From: Steve Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:30:51

I have fitted Ian's mod and it also appears to work as I do not have the
tugging shirtsleeves from the doors. My only comment about positioning is
that if you go below the 'd' in the bulkhead, if you travel any distance
with luggage this blocks the outlet. The positioning is a compromise.
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH