Re: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 15:00:41
That=B4s true. Through the UC slot you can see mother ground
but nothing comes in.

Somebody wrote years ago if you forget to close the door(s) properly
(one shooting bolt is not in) you will notice it soon,
because in that case the UC slot will be an air inlet instead of outlet.

I have had no problems with air outlets.

During cold seasons I feel some nasty draught (extra air inlets) from
the headrest and seat ass storage areas. They should be fully closed but
obvioushly they are not. They are on my list to improve. Any ideas?

Raimo from Finland
OH-XRT