Europa-List: First Flight of G-FIZY

Subject: Europa-List: First Flight of G-FIZY
From: Paddy Clarke <paddyclarke@lineone.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 22:55:01

Hi Folks,
It seems that Gerry Holland has had an uncharacteristic attack of
modesty and not let the list know about his success. It therefore
falls to me to announce that his lovely trigear G-FIZY took to the
skies at 1600 local, yesterday afternoon ( 3rd), in the very capable
hands of David Hunter. David took off from R/W 06 at Kemble for a 30
min flight, reporting just a couple minor points to be sorted out. He
then took to the air again for a slightly longer flight, including a
couple more landings.
May I be the first of many hundreds to offer my sincere congratulations.
Cheers, Paddy

Paddy Clarke

Europa XS - 404 G-KIMM