Europa-List: Blue Mountain EFIS Lite plus G4

Subject: Europa-List: Blue Mountain EFIS Lite plus G4
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 18:57:42
Thanks to all who made suggestions about this and told me who to email.
BMA have now responded and sent me updated terrain data files, even lent
me a 2 Gb USB memory stick to load them. The EFIS now works well (at
least on the bench) and I have blue sea and lakes with no distortion
around the coastline on the GPS map display. Obviously you need to know
who to talk to at BMA.

Keith Hickling,
New Zealand.