Re: Europa-List: Skidded turn traffic pattern stall video

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Skidded turn traffic pattern stall video
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:29:06

Nose wasn't well below the horizon, I was exploring the envelope. Plenty
of height for recovery. This was in the days when I was gliding (and
towing gliders) We used to have a lot of confidence in our ability to
recover from a spin. Sometimes that confidence was unwise because
airplanes that are hard to spin are also hard to recover. No one told us
that!
Graham