Europa-List: Flap Washout

Subject: Europa-List: Flap Washout
From: Flying Farmer <funnyphone@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:39:52
is empty

Advice Needed
        I just want to check something, before I get it wrong. Im setting up the
Flaps for the second skin lay-up, Top surface. When I did the first surface,
Bottom skin, I set the washout to 1.4o as described in the manual, as I have
a digital level it makes this operation easy. Now setting up the Flaps for the
top skin, Im checking the washout again, as before; I find there is a large
variation.
My level is reading 2.2o, so my question is, Should I still set this
up for the washout as 1.4o?  My own answer is it should be set to 1.4o. But I
would like some advice from those who have been here before. Also any other
tips.

Thank You.