RE: Europa-List: Fuel Gauge

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Gauge
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:48:52

Charlie

Everything is built into the fuelgauge, you don't actually need any
special software on the PC.

You need to connect a PC to the gauge and run Hyperterminal to do the
calibration routing

Have a look at www.kaon.co.nz/europa/fuelgauvev3.pdf page 3 for basic
instructions.

Regards

Tony

Tony Krzyzewski      Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director    PO Box 58521
Ph 09 274 1590       Greenmount
Fx 09 274 1593       Auckland
Scanned by MXtreme - EAL4+ Mail Firewall

To view our latest newsletter visit
www.kaon.co.nz/newsletter/kaonnewsletter.htm