Europa-List: Classic Wings For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Classic Wings For Sale
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:18:54

On behalf of Lynn Elsner I am making this posting.  Lynn has a set of Classic
wings
for sale.  The wings are in kit form and have not been started.  He is asking
only $1,500 for the lot.  Lynn is located in Phoenix, AZ.
If you have any interest in a spare set of wings please contact me and I can put
you in touch with Lynn.
Kind regards,
Erich Trombley