Europa-List: Propeller discussions

Subject: Europa-List: Propeller discussions
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:49:12

Hi all,

Among all of the CS propeller discussions I never see MT mentioned. They
make 2 two blade propellers, on electric, that the other is hydraulic.  The
electric one is the same weight as an Airmaster and the diameter of the
propeller is 180 cm / 70.8 inches, slightly less than an Airmaster.  As far
as prices goes, I seem to recall the Airmaster was something north of
$6000.00 US which is similar to the MT.  I know that the Airplast and
Woodcomp's are a lot less than this.

So... are there any Europa's out there with MT's, are they any good. Why am
I asking this ?, well I am now of the opinion that a product that needs to
be serviced in another country is way too much hassle.  The MT are assembled
& serviced in the US.

Paul