Re: Europa-List: Propeller discussions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Propeller discussions
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 10:39:05

Karl, You are right - 62" or 1600mm is the standard diameter prop fitted to
the Europa. 64" or 1625mm is the maximum that Europa recommend or that PFA
will approve, at least for the mono and I doubt it would be more for the
tricycle.
           If you have the SR3000 it will feather. Do you really feel that 3
blades will make a significant difference to glide performance when
feathered?
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ