Re: Europa-List: Spares

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spares
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:19:55

While I support Europa as much as feasible, living across the pond makes
buying small stuff very inconvenient, therefore, I buy common AC
hardware, spark plugs, oil filters, etc, from ACS or some other
convenient supplier.  When it comes to other things, like, say door
struts (which can actually be had here, in the States), I buy from
Europa.  In these cases, they are convenient to deal with and they ship
at very reasonable prices.

Best wishes to the folks at Europa 2004.  Hope you're around for a long
time...

Jeff - N55XS
130 hours